When you fill out your boarding profile on ProPet Software, you will need to include their vaccination records. However, for the health and safety of our guests and staff, WRITTEN PROOF is required as well of the following vaccinations is required from all dog owners prior to check-in.
Vaccination Records can be either emailed to us at email@example.com or drop a copy off one week prior to your scheduled booking.
- DH2PP-booster or Titer Test updated yearly
- Rabies by Law but Titer Test will be accepted
- Bordetella – If you choose to give this to your dog, it must be minimum 2 weeks prior to drop off. If you prefer not to vaccinate your dog against this, we will require a waiver signed prior to drop off.
- Annual fecal test or minimum 1 week prior to drop off. The fecal test is where you take your dogs sample to the vet. It should check for Roundworms, hookworms, whipworms, and microscopic intestinal parasites (like coccidia and Giardia). Being I will be breeding I want to make sure none of this is coming into the facility.
- Brucellosis is required for rescue dogs not born in Canada or the US.
By attending our facility you agree to avoid taking your dog to dog parks, other daycare or boarding facilities while you are enrolled at Endeavour K9. Unfortunately dog parks do not require dogs to be fully vaccinated. As a result they can harbour some very nasty canine germs, some of which can be fatal to dogs (especially puppies). Parvovirus is fatal to unvaccinated dogs and does not require direct contact with an infected dog to be transmitted. The disease can spread unknowingly by people and objects that have been contaminated.
Kennel cough has also been transmitted in dog parks and can lead to some serious respiratory illness, especially in young dogs. Vaccines work quite well to protected our dogs but puppies have to be vaccinated in stages. And this can take several months.
Since we have a lot of puppies and our own breeding program we have made it a policy that students must avoid these places during your time here. We kindly request that all students respect this policy to protect our youngest attendees.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.