We are taking your dogs to the streets.
This a fun training environment as well as a socialization class while we take your dog to a variety of different locations to work on. In this course you will be working on difficult skills in public. If you like to travel and take your dog everywhere, this is a great class for you. Classes will be held in approximate 30 minute drive of Endeavour K9 on the busy sidewalks, on out door patios of restaurants and in busy stores that allow dogs.
Your dog will be required to
- Automatic sit at corners when you stop
- Wait for your command before crossing the road on a leash
- To walk calmly through congested areas without pulling or jumping
- Hold the sit and down command for longer periods of time with more distractions
- To stay for longer periods of time with more distractions
- To Heel and pay attention to you while walking. This enables you to maneuver easily through crowds and traffic.
Requirements for class
- Do More with your dog class is a course in which requires a good amount of walking so owners and dogs should be able to move, climb stairs and more.
- Class will last for generally and hour and will end back at the parking lot.
- Your dogs will be in close contact with other dogs/ people in congested areas. All dogs who attend must be good with people or be on a muzzle.
- All dogs should have to have done previous training with us.
- Dogs must be under control at all times.
- Class times/date can be changed if weather does not permit class on the scheduled date/time. In most cases class will be postponed to the following week at the same day and time.