Day Training is a daily dog training program designed to provide a maximum amount of learning while allowing your pet to spend evenings and weekends at home.
Our Day training program is the perfect program while you are at work, this gives you the much needed help and foundation but it still allows your dog to be at home evenings and weekends. Our Day Training program starts out with you dropping your dog off at our facility each morning 4 days a week Monday- Thursday. (Holidays are Tuesday to Friday) Your dog will receive daily private sessions with our professional staff. In conjunction, you as the dog owner, get lessons at the end of each week on what to work on until the next session.
We will do for your dog what you don’t have time to do. Your dog will leave every night with a 20 min session letting you know how their day went, and giving you any information that you might need to make living with your dog easier and what to work on until the next session.
Pricing varies from $2495 to $3295 depending on your needs, your dog’s temperament, and your training goals
Click on the button below to get started. All prices are listed in our program once you have set up a profile.
- Day training book in advance and require a $500 non refundable deposit at the time of booking. All Day Training prices include a 18 page before training information package, videos each week and we will answer any questions at pickup.
- Our program receives 1 private lesson each week before your dog goes home
- You also recieve additional one-hour follow-up lesson to be completed within a certain time frame ( see program description for the date) of the end of the program.
- It also include 12 group classes after your training is complete.
- Prices include a martingale and/or prong but does not include other training equipment for our 4 week program. Basic training collars or leashes range from $25-$50. Our 6 week program does include a mini educator. For off-leash training and certain behavioral problems, low-level remote training collars are recommended. We only use professional-grade, top of the line collars which range in price from $299 or up. Our preferred collar is a E-Collar Technologies Mini Educator.