Are you going away? Why not have the stay with us?
At Endeavour K9, we care for your dog in a whole new way. Our dog training and behavioural background has driven us to run our facility unlike many out there.
This brand new 12,000 sq. ft. facility opened in the spring of 2021, bringing a new and innovative approach to your dogs care.
We are an exclusive dog resort, not a regular boarding kennel. Our priority is your dog physical and mental well-being. We teach and maintain basic manners while your dog is here, which very few facilities do. As an educational dog resort we work on basic manners with the dogs in our care: including walking on a loose leash, waiting for their food, sitting and waiting at doorways and more, they are often rewarded in their rooms for being quiet.
Our facility is one of the few owned and operated by a professional dog trainer who has spent years helping owners and their dogs understand each other and to have a better relationship with each other.
We have spent 10 years researching the best possible way to design our facility with the best possible care in mind and the least amount of stress on our guests.
The result of this research is a degree of service and care that exceeds even our most discerning guest’s expectations.
We will keep a close eye on your dog’s eating habits, and ensure that they are getting the nourishment they need. We do health checks with the owners present at the time of drop off and pick up. We will monitor their weight, bathroom breaks and overall condition to ensure that they are healthy and happy when they leave. If we notice any issues at all, we will tend to them promptly.
We take our responsibility of caring for your dog to heart and care for our guests as if they were our own. Our professionally-trained staff, we strive to consistently provide our guests with the highest quality of care possible.
Your dog enjoys 110sq ft runs throughout the day but at night they are kept to 35 sq ft. Your dog will also get individual one on one time 4-6 times a day on either walks around the property or runs in one of our 5 fenced in areas with one of our staff.
Our facility is built trying to minimize stress, although we have 15 runs on each side they are divided into sections with no more than 8 runs per section. This helps maintain less noise and barking and therefore less stress. We have 6 zones with SANUVAIR® Air Purification System with HEPA Filter & 2 Germicidal Lamps to prevent sickness.
We are also one of the few facilities that you can add training for your dog while they stay with us.
Take A Virtual Tour of our Facility
Click on the white arrow or click and hold and Move 360 Degree view in the virtual tour and walk around our facility which is your dogs home away from home.
All dogs are welcome. Discounts are given to those who have done training with us aka Alumni.
Boarding: Drop-off/Pick Up times.
Monday – Friday are between 8:00am-9:30 am and 3:30 pm-4:45 pm
Saturday & Sunday are between 8:30am-10:00 am and 2:30 pm-3:45 pm
If your dog is new to Endeavour K9, we require you to schedule an evaluation/tour. During the evaluation we may recommend that a trial be done to assess your dog better or allow them shorter stays to be more comfortable before a longer stay to ensure that your dog is suitable for our environment and avoid any disappointments.
INCLUDED IN ALL BOARDING PRICES
110 sq ft space
Raised Kuranda Dog Bed
3- potty breaks approx 10 minutes Morning, dinner and bedtime
4- 20-30 minute supervised off leash play time with a staff member in our yard.
What Sets Us Apart
- We require a temperament test/evaluation and a 24 hour trial run before accepting new dogs for longer times.
- 110 sq. ft indoor/patio area
- Clean, comfortable, climate-controlled surroundings
- We have 6 zones with each zone has a SANUVAIR® Air Purification Systems with HEPA Filter & 2 Germicidal Lamps in each air exchange
- Full spectrum lighting and soothing music to help cut down on stress
- Kuranda raised dog bed with orthopedic support and chew proof.
- Large, grassy outdoor play areas
- Countless leisure activities
- Secure interior and perimeter fencing for safety
- Owner residence on-site
- Radiant floor heating
- Our outdoor patio is still in the building with lots of natural ventilation. This allows your dog more space all year long without shoveling snow and ice. This also means our outdoor patio is easier to be kept clean and disinfected.
- 24 hour surveillance
- Wellness Checks and weight on check in
- Wellness checks and weight on Check out.
- Basic Manners- Sitting to have the leash put on. waiting at doors, walking on a loose leash, waiting for food.
- Each Kennel has solid walls inside and out to relieve stress from seeing other dogs and prevents any unwanted behavioural issues.
- Dogs are taken out multiple times a day. This is approximate schedule times for the dogs here, 20 minutes outdoor time depending on dogs needs
- 7:00-8:00 am morning pee break
- 8:00 am feeding time
- 9:00-10:00 am individual supervised outdoor time either in our fenced in area or for a walk
- 12:00-1:30 pm individual supervised outdoor time either in our fenced in area or for a walk
- 2:30-3:30 pm individual supervised outdoor time either in our fenced in area or for a walk
- 4:30-5:00 pm pee break
- 5:00-5:30 pm dinner
- 6:30-8:00 pm individual supervised outdoor time either in our fenced in area or for a walk
- 9:30-10:00 pm last potty break
- Bad weather dogs are exercised on a treadmill
- Am & Pm Feedings- food is provided by the owner in individual pre packaged meals.
- Noon feeding – if applicable
- Medication- if applicable
- Designed for dogs that don’t get along with other dogs.