Get to Know Us
When it comes to finding a facility for your dog we understand that finding a trainer or leaving your loved one in the hands of others is important but also difficult decision. We delivery our clients an unmatched peace-of-mind as we care for them like our own!
Our 11 year history of dog training and behavioural background has driving us to build a facility unlike many out there. Endeavour K9 is an exclusive Dog Boarding and Dog Training Facility. We also breed CKC Registered Working Line Belgian Malinois.
Our brand new spacious 12,000 sq. ft facility is situated on 44 acres in West Montrose.
We are open all year round and offers a variety of services from training, self grooming, pet wash, retail and more. Our facility was designed with our clients in mind: maximum comfort, safety, minimal stress and maintaining basic manners while your dog is here. We offer customized options for all your dogs needs.
Endeavour K9 is highly committed to our clients towards outcomes that make life richer for dog and human alike.
We’re proud of our 11 year history in this industry, our commitment to our craft, and we’re proud of the way we serve our clients by doing good work…together.
We help people like you find Solutions
- Reactive Behaviour-Dogs who bark, lunge or growl at other people, dogs, or moving vehicles while on or off-leash. (No intention to injure) Does your dog Bark on leash at other people or dogs? This can be problematic or dangerous to other people, other animals, you, or even your dog
- Aggressive Behaviour
- Jumping-From dirty clothes to pushing kids over, this is a common problem that won’t go away on it’s own.
- House Manners-End the ‘naughty dog’ embarrassment – promote better behaviour around you or guests in the home.
- Leash Manners-When a dog pulls on their leash to get to something that they want to encounter. Who is walking Who? Bring the joy back to your walks with your dog.
- Destructive Behaviour-Chewing, digging, scratching, etc. It can be really frustrating for you, or even dangerous for your dog.
- Resource Guarding-Learn how to change the way your dog feels (and behaves) about you being around it’s favourite things.
- Recall Issues-Teach your dog to come when called – it’s an essential skill for any dog, and helps keep him safe in the world.
- Dog Won’t Listen-If you don’t train it, he won’t do it. Learn to motivate your dog to a happier, more reliable performance.
- New Puppy– Get your puppy started off right.
- Off Leash– Love hiking with your dog? Teach your dog to come back every time.
- Going away on holidays- Our structured training facility maintains certain behaviours while you are away.
Whatever your goals, our aim is to help you achieve long term results with your dog.
Endeavour K9 focuses on the holistic approach to solving common and difficult problems. We offer an environment that is conducive to learning for all who attend our training facility.
We believe that there are several factors to take in to consideration when training a dog.
- Obedience– We’ll help you to build the behaviour that you’d prefer to see from your dog, and interferes with the expression of less desirable behaviour.
- Management– The most overlooked and under appreciated parts of a dog training process. In fact, it may be the most important tool in your toolbox. By managing your dogs environment it prevents them from continuing to rehearse unwanted behaviour problems during their foundation training. It also helps maintain the dog’s motivation for training, and contributes significantly to both the dog’s and trainer’s safety.
- Health- One of the first steps is to have your veterinarian evaluate and treat, if necessary, any medical conditions that may cause any contributing factors of the behaviour change.
- Engagement- have the dog think you are their world. Its not about other dogs or other people, its about you and your family
- Relationship- Working in a partnership with your dog does not allow your dog to do anything or everything it wants. Its about recognizing your dog is a dog and has needs. It also recognizes that you need to provide boundaries and structure to enable your dog to fit into your household.
Our goal is to help you produce happy, responsive, reliable behaviours in your dog over time – Training doesn’t stop, we will teach you what you don’t do as much as you need to do to get the dog you wanted.
The solutions we create through our work together will be built on a solid understanding of your unique situation, considering all available tools and means as they may be relevant.
Some of the reasons working with Endeavour K9 is a smart choice:
- Continued Education– We’re always learning and studying to provide our clients top-notch advice and coaching.
- Team Effort- It takes a village to help you with your dog. Either it be supporting you with your training goals or taking care of them while you are away.
- Experienced & Respected– Endeavour K9 has earned a trusted reputation you can rely on. We are award winning since 2o16 for top 3 Dog Trainers
- Flexible Approach– We help you set goals and milestones, but how we get there is completely flexible.
- Open Minded– We use a variety of tools whichever is best for you and your dog – anything else just wouldn’t be professional.
- Committed– 11 years of committed professionalism means we’re all about helping you and your dog.
Our Process: How We Work With You
So many dog owners are completely lost or frustrated on where to start – especially if they’re dealing with serious behavioural issues. Or they are looking for a safe place to bring their dog.
This is why we offer Free Evaluations. We meet with you one on one and go over
- The issues concerning your dog
- Areas you are struggling with
- Suggestions you can get started on right away.
- The goals you have for your dog
- We help you start with a plan, but without a solid process behind that planning real progress often remains elusive.
- We meet with you and your dog before you go away.
Endeavour K9 has a simple, flexible process to produce a truly customizable approach to suit you, your dog, and the things you wish to achieve.
Realistic goals, milestones to reach, which pieces you need to start to teach first and how to begin that work – we’ll coach you put all the pieces together.
Why Our Clients Are Different
We provide quality coaching and advice, but it’s our clients that create great results with their dog.
Our reputation is built on the hard work and dedication of our clients.
- DILIGENT – Understanding there is a problem and through work they get results.
- COACHABLE – They ask questions, make sure they understand what they are doing, seek feedback, check in, do the work, and put in the time and effort to achieve;
- DEDICATED – They stick with their program through the ups and downs. They understand that dog training is a lifestyle and everything they do or don’t do they understand they are training their dog.
- COMMUNICATIVE – They actively listen and ask questions, and don’t hesitate to ask for help when needed. and how to begin that work – we’ll coach you put all the pieces together.
Next Steps to working with us
The best time to start training your dog is right now…..
If you want your dog to behave differently then you have to make that first step.
The longer you wait, the harder the journey will be.
Hiring a trusted professional to coach you through the process is a very smart choice.
Today is the day. Now is the time. You’re the one to get it done.
The first step forward may be the hardest to take, but we make it easy with our no obligation Free Evaluation.