Let us do all the work for You!
Are you are struggling with your dog’s behaviour and it is impacting your life? Are you overwhelmed, feeling stressed and don’t know where to start?
Does your dog Steal items off the counter? Bark non-stop? Reactive towards other dogs and humans? Biting? Chewing issues? Crate issues? Separation Anxiety
Changing behaviour that has been rehearsed for many months or years, is not likely not completely change in a couple of weeks, instead it will take our program plus a couple months of getting things right back at home. Our Board & Train teaches your dog a foundation of what rules and boundaries.
This means you will have to be 100% on board to with these new rule and boundaries for your dog to have success with any program. And not just you, every person in the household or who comes into the house hold, even the dog walker. Everyone must be doing things the same way, for how long? It depends on the dog, how long they have been practicing the behaviour and how committed you are to fixing the issue.
We help take the stress away by transforming your dogs with unmanageable behaviours into calm and well behaved trained dogs that the whole family can enjoy and handle. You will be able to take your dog in public and not be worried or embarassed about their behaviour. You will be able to take your dog places that you once avoided or were embarrassed to go to with your dog.
One of our most popular programs and highly effective way to train your dog. Your dog stays with us and receives multiple daily training sessions, alternating with rest periods.
Behaviour Mod Program 8 weeks
- Number of Overnight- 56
- Private Training– Total 6 sessions- 1 hour before, 1 hour at pickup, 4 Follow Up (1 hour each month for 4 months)
- Basic obedience -sit, down, stand, come, break, place.
- Walking Manners-Loose leash walking.
- Advanced Obedience– Stay, leave it, focus, manners, distraction training, out,
- Off Leash- Walking, Heel, Recall, Basic Obedience
- Other– Behaviour modification- Separation Anxiety, Reactivity, Guarding behaviour.
- Benefits- 1)For owner who do not have the time to do the training on their own 2)Owners that want good foundational manners outside of the home (public spaces) 3) Dogs that have significant behavioural issues
- Equipment included- Martingale, Prong, long line, treat pouch, Mini Educator
** E-Collar conditioning is done with E-Collar Techonologies Mini Educator ONLY. (we do not use store brands). This is a very extensive process when done correctly (positively) and is, therefore only offered in our 4 week, 6 or 8 week packages. **
* Dogs with aggression or fear issues may not complete all training goals during the Board & Train as behavioural work may limit time spent in these other areas.
Cost- $7500.00 plus HST
Access to Endeavour K9’s Client Facebook page. Lifetime phone & email support.