The Reservation Specialist is responsible for making and receiving calls regarding Endeavour K9 reservations, confirmations and questions about daycare, lodging and training. Also, responsible for giving facility tours, tracking client documentation and event coordination.
Duties include but are not limited to;
- Making and receiving phone calls regarding reservations, confirmation and questions about daycare, lodging and training services at Endeavour K9.
- Handling all check-ins, check-outs, scheduling appointments and taking payments.
- Handling phone calls and inquiries from clients and prospective clients, responding to emails
- Coordinating and maintaining lodging, daycare and self grooming schedules, scheduling evaluations, administrative duties and managing the wait list.
- Giving facility tours to potential clients.
- Follow-up on outstanding client documentation, including vaccines
- Coordination of events at Endeavour K9
- Follow-up with clients.
- Daily and weekly sales tracking and reporting.
- Interacting with clients in a professional and positive manner.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be organized.
- Basic computer skills
- A love for dogs and a keen sense for animal safety.
- Understanding of Quickbooks online.
- Your own transportation
- Able to work all shifts (weekends, holidays, evenings, some nights)
- Work with small and large dogs.
- Work around pet hair and dander.
Shifts we are seeking coverage for